Noda Horo | Enamel Bowl
Sale Sold out
Regular price $26.00 SGD
Regular priceUnit price per
Since 1934, Tokyo, Japan, Noda Horo has been manufacturing beautiful products for over 80 years. Its enamelware is the signature representation of the brand’s commitment to elegant design, style, food safety, quality, and even-heating efficiency. Now, the company is famous for its cookware such as food containers, baking dishes or stockers.
Noda Horo originally produces not only kitchenware but also physical and chemical acid-resistant enamel products. Unlike many enamelware companies, Noda Horo handles the entire manufacturing process from the making of the substrate of metal to enamel glass coating finish, all made in Japan.
A bowl that is convenient for preparing food. A wide variety of sizes can be selected to suit your needs. It is also attractive that each size can be nested when stored.
⌀ 21.3 x H 8 cm / 1.5L
⌀ 23.4 x H 8.8 cm / 2.1L
- Gas stove and oven (250 – 300℃) safe
- Not compatible with induction or electric stoves
- Not microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Enamelware is firm and durable but not indestructible
- Avoid the finish cracking: Do not drop, use a nonabrasive soap and sponge to clean and dry immediately.
- The enamel surface can be slightly uneven with tiny black dots on the back of the hem. This is a sign it’s made by hand, and it’s safe to use.