Pollygarden | Choco Marble Bowl
Pollygarden is a ceramic studio based in Seoul, owned and operated by Min-Jeong Kim and Joo-Ah Hong, who love to explore the confluence between paintings and ceramic works.
Much inspired by flat-drawings, the products were made in the process of reinventing intuitive drawings into dimensional accumulative of clay. The idea of giving life into the clay created practical decorations and sculptures that gives new energy into our living spaces. They hope daily goods and crafts can be used in special ways by unique individuals, enjoying the products as much as they enjoyed creating them
A bowl in which various patterns are revealed by mixing or shaping colored clay.
Small: ⌀14.5 x H5 cm
Medium: ⌀18 x H6 cm
- All production processes are done by hand at the Studio in Seoul.
- Each product is own unique in shape during the process of kneading, pushing and cutting clay by hand, with sizes variance of less than 1 cm.
- Hand-made pottery has handprints with mouth not exactly round, and there are slight differences in patterns.
- There might be small scratches on the pottery, rough textures on the glazed surface, black spots, small pinholes, spilled glaze, and small inlaid pieces of earth in different colors. They are traces of the process of shaping the clay and applying the glaze, so please look at them naturally.
Products manufactured after February 20, 2023 will be slightly lighter in color than older products, due to the nature of soil. There may be slight color difference, but there is no big difference to the naked eyes.
- Exchanges and refunds are not possible for problems due to nature of ceramic products.
HOW TO USE
- Microwave and a Dishwasher safe. However, rapid change in temperature and impacts may cause cracks on the surface.
- Wash with a soft sponge.
- Keep it dry after the wash as the bottom of the pottery that is not glazed so it may leave its stain with contact of humidity.
- Please handle it with care.