Noda Horo | Enamel Butter Case
Sale Sold out
Regular price $42.00 SGD
Regular priceUnit price per
Since 1934, Tokyo, Japan, Noda Horo has been manufacturing beautiful products for over 80 years. Its enamelware is the signature representation of the brand’s commitment to elegant design, style, food safety, quality, and even-heating efficiency. Now, the company is famous for its cookware such as food containers, baking dishes or stockers.
Noda Horo originally produces not only kitchenware but also physical and chemical acid-resistant enamel products. Unlike many enamelware companies, Noda Horo handles the entire manufacturing process from the making of the substrate of metal to enamel glass coating finish, all made in Japan.
This enamel butter dish is a clean and practical storage vessel for a pad of butter. Designed with a solid wooden lid made from Japanese cherry wood which fits firmly on top or used upside down so the wooden lid can serve as a butter tray. Whether you store your butter in the fridge or leave in the cupboard, this sturdy container will keep the contents secure.
Lid: Cherry wood
Body: W 14.8 × D 8.8 × H 3.5 cm / 0.42L
- Body: Gas stove and oven (250 – 300℃) safe
- Lid: room temperature
- Not compatible with induction or electric stoves
- Not microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash the wooden lid.
- Enamelware is firm and durable but not indestructible
- Avoid the finish cracking: Do not drop, use a nonabrasive soap and sponge to clean and dry immediately.
- The enamel surface can be slightly uneven with tiny black dots on the back of the hem. This is a sign it’s made by hand, and it’s safe to use.
- Some degree of airtightness, but it is not completely airtight.
- The color, joints, and patterns of the wooden lids vary in appearance.