Studio M' | Rakott Krumpli
"Rakott krumpli" is a Hungarian oven-baked dish made from potatoes, sour cream, sausages and eggs. This oval ovenware and bowl functions to attractively present standard menu items such as gratin dishes, oven-baked vegetables and hamburger steak, pasta, salad, etc. It may look like a lucky find in a flea market due to its elegant but relaxed feeling. Enjoy using it all the year round. Thanks to the handle-less shape, it is so compact as to fit in a microwave and toaster oven as well as an oven.
- Small: W 17.9 x D 12.8 x H 4 cm / 410ml
- Large: W 22.2 x D 16 x H 4.9cm / 760ml
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Oven safe
- There will be inevitable color differences, unevenness, and misalignment on the glaze
- The bottom of the plate is exposed during glazing, there will be inevitable scratches and marks in this process, they are not considered defects